Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:26:11 +0000
Brian

I don't have the OM-D, but I use Crumpler bags for my small cameras.  The Jimmy
Bo 400 fits my Pentax K-5, and the Jimmy Bo 200 my X10 or X100.  These are
still for sale around the place, including Amazon and eBay, but their
replacement is the Quick Escape which looks just as useful.  Each bag can be a
should bag or a waist-fitting bag and includes small compartments for stuff
other than the camera.

Chris