Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 07:36:12 -0500
No, I don't think it's a common word in the US and maybe my usage isn't
correct.  I use it in a sense of bothersome chatter.  I would be most
likely to use the word to describe my old Gabby Garmin GPS's useless
chatter when I get admonished for ignoring her instructions... turn
here... make a U turn as soon as possible... make a U turn as soon as
possible... recalculating... etc, etc...  :-)

ps: I just bought a new Chrysler whose nav system is much more gentle in
admonishing me for failure to follow instructions. :-)

Chuck Norcutt