Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:01:00 +0100
As I wrote in another thread, you can enter different horizontal and
vertical limits. It look like it works OK, see my 'Frank' gallery.

So you could use 1200 x 700 (which I did), or 1000 x 600 (probably good for
HD-ready displays (13nn x 7nn pixels), or.. etc. But using 800 x 800 or 900
x 900 would still need scrolling for viewing, which should be avoided if it
can be arranged this simply, imho.

More width is very benificial for panorama shots, which I see quite
regularly here.

Best, Frank

2013/1/7 Ken Norton