Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan [was Major Oly rebates]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan [was Major Oly rebates]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 19:35:17 -0800
On 1/8/2013 6:27 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Available for some batteries but not all
> <http://www.ebay.com/itm/4Pcs-Protection-Cover-for-Canon-LP-E6-LPE6-Battery-EOS-5D-Mark-II-III-3-7D-60D-/180953596329?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item2a21acc1a9>

Yup, I have plenty of those; one came with each battery. Those for the 5D are
different than for the 60D.

A design for the E-M5 batteries would have to be different, as the contacts are
on the and there are fewer indentations
to clip to.

On 1/8/2013 6:34 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I meant to add that I usually carry my batteries in a small plastic box
> bought at one of the major name arts and craft shops.  Four small boxes
> with different color slip-off lids in a package. Each case just
> perfectly fits two Canon or Minolta li-ion batteries.  Inside the box
> they can't possibly be shorted so no other protection is required.

A nice idea, and I already have my eye peeled. But I don't want one big enough
for two batteries. I've got enough stuff
in my pockets as it is. I see the one I'm using, perhaps temporarily, is still
available, although apparently
'improved'. Looks and sounds the same to me.
<http://www.greenbatteries.com/nylbatwal.html>

A slip-on stretchy, silicon rubber cap might be ideal.

Contacts Moose