Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:22:21 -0000
For comparison of the differing treatment, the same three images are up on
both the OM gallery and the LUG gallery (they were all taken on an E-5 using
a Leica lens, so no sensitivities have been encroached upon).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phemy/

By the way, AG, if you are reading this, any edits of the image descriptions
disappear on navigating away from the Edit Photo screen. OK, I went back and
saved the edits, but it made no difference.

Piers