Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan [was Major Oly rebates]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 lens plan [was Major Oly rebates]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:06:31 +0000
Tina

I lived in Teheran from 1967 to 1969/70, in Tajrish in the foothills of the
Alborze Mountains.  But I was only a schoolboy, living at boarding school in
England and in Iran for the school holidays.  We really liked the place,
although it was probably a pretty repressive place under the Shah and his
secret police.

Where were you and what were you doing?

Chris