Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:45:21 +0100
I think full size viewing only when logged-in is a good feature to prevent
misuse of our pictures. It is great to view some of our pictures bigger
without worrying about photo-theft. And it makes sense on an GAS oriented
 group (how else would you justify your next purchase ;-).

BTW, I saw several galleries with what looked like thumbnail big pictures
without being able to view them full size?

Thanks for your efforts, best, Frank

2013/1/9 Ken Norton