[OM] Firefox and PDFs, was: OM List Gallery

Subject: [OM] Firefox and PDFs, was: OM List Gallery
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:07:22 -0500
Wow, I'm blown away.  As I said below I killed Firefox when it appeared
that the third manual I was after was never going to arrive.  But
apparently Firefox kicks off a separate process to handle the file
transfer.  Despite the fact that I had killed Firefox and gone on to do
other things the requested PDF file suddenly popped up on my screen
several minutes later.

I have to say now I most certainly don't see any problem with Firefox
displaying PDFs found as a result of a Google search.  It did it despite
being treated by me with "extreme prejudice".  :-)

Chuck Norcutt