Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:47:02 -0500
I hadn't tried full size the first time I looked at it but it does open
into a larger window now.  The problem with 2064 pixels is that it's
larger than the 1980 pixels of an HD screen and that's before the frame
and scroll bars get appended.  But they probably wouldn't be there if
the iamge didn't need to be scrolled... hint, hint.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt