Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries - thread-jacking inside

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries - thread-jacking inside
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:35:15 -0600
> OTT I don't think it a good idea to take tablets, or phones ... into
> account as the site is about photography, for which tablets are hardly
> a tool, and phone the worst thing to think of when you want to view a
> photo. Of course YMMV.

I've been watching the trends on this very closely as well as looking
at the visitor logs on my websites as to OS and browser. I require no
further convincing. Phone/Tablet computing isn't just the future, it's
the now. The speed of this shift is amazing. So much so that I'm under
some pretty heavy pressure to change Zone-10 over to a new CMS that
supports it better. It also means that I had to avoid stuff that leans
on java, flash or a myriad of other old standards of content
enhancement.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx