Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:50:25 -0500
I know the difference between dpi and pip, I just didn't express my question
very well. My bad.

You addressed the question I was trying to ask in your last paragraph, but as
Philippe says, it busts off his screen. I'm using a 27-inch monitor, so I can
look at things really big without scrolling, but I realize I'm the exception
rather than the norm.

I think I may go with 1000 ppi for normal viewing and 1600 ppi for large.

--Bob