[OM] OM items for sale

Subject: [OM] OM items for sale
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:05:02 +0000
   Hello all
   As I said previously before Xmas I need to dispose of surplus OM items
   to make room for my new OMD.
   The following have not been used for some time and are my first
   offering:
   Olympus OM manual extension tube, 14 mm. in original box.    UKP10
   Olympus OM Zuiko 28mmF2.8 lens, Auto-W MC, 174***, with generic front
   and rear caps, and SKY 1A filter. UKP20.
   Olympus OM Zuiko 135mm F2.8 lens, Auto-T MC, 203***, front & rear caps,
   and 55mmHaze(UV) filter. UKP25.
   Olympus OM E-Zuiko 135mm F3.5 lens, Auto-T, 373***, Olympus front &
   rear caps, in pristine OM hard case. UKP30
   Prices include p&p within UK.  If prices are out of line with
   expectations, let me know. Full refund if not satisfied.
   Brian Gray