Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:18:47 -0500
See, this is why mileage varies. I prefer it this way. Others, not so much. But
as long as it's acceptable to me, and others are pulling out their charge
cards, I ain't messing with it. I your defense however <g>, this really is an
image that has to be seen on paper. Several folks, buyers and non-buyers,
commented specifically on all that grainy space between the spur of rock at the
hazy sun.

But all of that said, thanks for looking and commenting. It helps, really, it
does.

--Bob