Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:58:07 +0100
Mine is 1920 x 1200 but I have the browser's bar on the top ...

To all: What are yours?

Bob, you still have the possibility to downsize a photo after its
uploaded - sidebar - edit photo - third tab - resize - save settings

We're getting there Philippe

Le 11 janv. 13 à 13:50, Bob Whitmire a écrit :

> I'll drop the next one I post to 1400 pixels (if I can remember) and
> see if that cures it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Bob
>
> On Jan 10, 2013, at 10:56 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>
>> Doesn't work for me on Firefox.  The width fits easily on my 24"
>> display
>> but the popup window that contains the full image is too short and
>> causes the bottom of the image to be truncated.
>
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.