Re: [OM] Dunderhead Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunderhead Redux
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:55:05 -0500
When I click on the activation link in the email you sent, it throws me back to
the log out and log back in page, and when I try to do that, it accuses me of
being inappropriate. Sigh. <g>

I think this is all my fault because of Keychain issues after I wacked my own
gallery. Once I got those issues resolved, I'd already put a glitch in the
TOPEware when I try to register. Maybe the software is trying to tell me
something.

--Bob