Re: [OM] Dunderhead Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunderhead Redux
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:04:37 -0600
> When I click on the activation link in the email you sent, it throws me back
> to the log out and log back in page, and when I try to do that, it accuses me
> of being inappropriate. Sigh. <g>

No whacking required. It doesn't show you as registered yet. It won't
activate until you successfully click the link.

However, it sounds like your browser is hung up with the old settings
which include pointers to specific pages or database links. Blowing
away your account and starting over generates new pointers, but your
browser doesn't know that.

When in doubt, create a different user id.

Trouble is leaving here just fine.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx