Re: [OM] Zone-10 stats

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 stats
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:40:34 -0600
OK, just found OS2world.com and was really surprised to see Mozilla has
written versions of Firefox and Thunderbird for OS/2.  The old pile of code
still keeps fighting...

I guess I have a soft spot for it - even though I've never been a
Windows/MSDOS fan.  My first real computer was an Amiga 500, and the Amiga
OS was, like OS/2, way ahead of its time but never gained a foothold.  You
could actually do full multitasking in 512K of ram (granted, not much, but
still.....) and the graphics capabilities of the system were astounding.
You could have four windows open, each with it's own color space and
resolution.  And, if the mouse died, you could use the cursor keys to move
the mouse pointer around the screen.

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Ian Manners <void@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Havent created an account yet which is why it's 0.1%
> > but I will, soon..
>
> Just done :)
>
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=887>
>
> Cheers
> Ian Manners
> Of nowhere in particular.
> --

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard