Re: [OM] TOPE: Misty Goat

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Misty Goat
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 06:28:06 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> In a previous carnation, before he went back to the land, in another country,
> Jan had a business as a commercial maker
> of art prints. He was even featured in a picture of his studio and big
> printer in the first edition of Mastering Digital
> Printing, for many years (still?) a premier guide for digital printing.

Thanks for the mention, Moose.

I'm just too restless, and can't seem to keep doing one thing for more than a
half-dozen years or so. Sometimes, I can get a partner to last through two such
cycles, but that's about it. Alone again, naturally.

It was fun while it lasted!

:::: Milk has been changed over the years by processing into an unrecognizable
physicochemical emulsion which bears very little resemblance to the original,
natural, and nutritional milk. -- Kurt Oster