Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 spec excitement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 spec excitement
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:13:50 -0600
> You're probably correct but I do hope that Olympus follow's Canon's lead
> and takes 2-3 years between major model upgrades.  But they should learn
> not to take 5.  :-)

Yes. My views on that subject are well known. Just because Leica was
able to go 10 years between new models in the film era should not be
an example to Olympus in the digital era. However, on the opposite
extreme, Olympus is very well skilled at coming out with the model of
the month, which totally kills the resale market.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx