Re: [OM] Zone-10 stats

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 stats
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:50:34 -0500
They weren't living there permanently. My grandfather was on a limited
engagement as a geologist, but as I understood my mother (and at some point I
can check this with my aunt, who is still around) they returned not long before
the war. Of course my mother may have been making a dramatic point. She was
kinda known for that.

--Bob