[OM] New Cameraitis

Subject: [OM] New Cameraitis
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:31:10 -0600
I don't know what it is about this time of year, but for some reason I
make my annual sojourn over to the ZeroImage website to drool over
pinhole cameras. Now that I have a decent 4x5 enlarger (I
hope--haven't fired it up yet), the thought of that 4x5 kit looks
awfully tempting. Of course, nothing happens until I sweat off the
28/2 purchase, but it, along with a couple packs of film, is still a
ton less expensive than buying a new digital throwaway.

It's all NSURIT's fault.

Speaking of such, Bill's wildflower pinhole shot (taken with an E-1)
got rave reviews last night. We had a a few guests over and they
spotted his picture. The general consensus was that it was a
watercolor painting. Definitely impressive.

So, I've got to about the end of March to hold off and not buy one of
these beautiful cameras. Then I should be good till next January.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx