Re: [OM] Pfui!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pfui!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:39 -0600
Bob,

I'm seeing that it's not happy with your login for some unknown reason.
Must be that Occupied Quebec thing. Anyway, I blew out your account so we
can start over. I also reset the cache and user sessions. (sorry to anybody
who just got bounced off). It should be good to go, now.

Chief cook and database washer.

On Monday, January 14, 2013, Bob Whitmire wrote:

> Well, screw it. I seem to be at an impasse with the new Tope gallery. I'm
> not going to fu--er, fiddle around with it anymore for a while. You folks
> go on ahead. I'll catch up.
>
> --Bob
>
> --

Ken Norton