Re: [OM] IMG: Fast asleep at 320 km/h -Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fast asleep at 320 km/h -Chuck
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:50:55 +0100
Well, when you've experienced slow steam trains in younger years you
may regret the jerks, smoke, smell and noise; I don't.
In fact when at full speed you don't hear much noise and can talk
quietly, or listen to other passengers at the other end of the car
telling on the phone how much they love the one they left on the
platform on departure ...

Travelling TGV Est from Metz, my place, to Paris takes 80 mn for about
300km. Faster than crossing Paris on the tube/metro.

More on the train
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TGV

Amitiés
PHilippe