[OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.

Subject: [OM] Coffee Espresso Machine.
From: "j.timothy.dean " <taija71a@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:42:01 -0500
Thanks for the message reply Ken.  Greatly appreciated!
Understood in full...

As for a 'proper roaster'...  If you are not familiar with it Ken, you
might want to take a look at the new Behmor 1600 Roaster.  Although I don't
own one, from what I have been reading -- It seems like it is a 'pretty
good' place to start (I am seriously thinking of ordering one in)...

Of course...  Just like Photography, there is no end to what you can pay
$$$ for a good Grinder or Roaster these days!  Like they say...  'The SKY
is the Limit!'  LOL.  :-)
--
-Tim.
______

I've got a blade grinder as well as an inexpensive burr grinder. It's taken
some time for me to perfect my blade grinder, but it works very well for
the espresso machine. It's important to operate it in pulses of no more
than two or three seconds each time. Once the grounds start flying you get
flower and chunks. i use the burr grinder for drip or French Press. I
seperate the grounds from the powder.

The really fine powder, that's like flower, gets used on ice cream.

I haven't done my own roasting, yet, but am keeping an eye out for a proper
roaster.