[OM] FUJIFILM X-S1

Subject: [OM] FUJIFILM X-S1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:07:43 -0500
Maybe this is the proper follow-on to the Minolta A1.  Same size 2/3"
sensor but way more of everything else.  Also has an 800x600 EVF, same
as the OM-D E-M5.  2.8-5.6/24-624mm equivalent lens.  At $699 from B&H
it's only $40 more than the A1 was at this same time of year in 2004.
The technology moves on.  Also heavier at a bit over 2 lbs.  Lots of
glass in that lens.

This started as a note to Ken but I thought the specs of this camera
were interesting enough to share.  I started researching bridge
super-zoom cameras when a friend asked me what he should buy.  I haven't
found a complete review of it yet but I don't expect it to be anything
but good.

<http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_s1/>

Chuck Norcutt