Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite January Spot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite January Spot
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 01:48:46 -0600
Hi Chris,

We've had these logs for more than 25 years, and the newer ones give off
much more heat.  However, these have seen us through a couple of ice storms
which took our power out for several days at a time.  That was the main
reason that we installed them, along with a gas water heater.  We can seal
off the kitchen and den, which provides a warm area in an otherwise cold
house.

I have a leather recliner positioned so that my feet extend into the
radiated space.  It provides a nice place to doze on a cold day.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA