Re: [OM] sudern death of my OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] sudern death of my OM4T
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:05:52 -0500
There is a picture of the 4T circuit on my site.  It must be folded up
and wound through the mirror box casting, then wires are soldered on,
THEN body must be reassembled without ripping the flex.

www.zuiko.com/index_024.htm

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com