Re: [OM] TOPE2 -totally off topic - now coffee -Ian

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE2 -totally off topic - now coffee -Ian
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:35:22 +0100
Oh that's easy for someone who as a British Telecom apprentice was not
allowed to make the tea until after 6 months of training, the milk is
added after although if brewing just one cup I usually cheat and add
milk just before the tea has finished brewing as it slows down the final
brewing process allowing more accurate timing for the  perfect brew,
However when making instant coffee the water temperature should not be
boiling (90 degrees is good) and the milk added first otherwise the
coffee burns.

£22,500 !!! must have been big cakes of tea although I do admit to
splashing out on a special edition bottle of penderyn whisky as a
Christmas present for myself its still safely stored in its nice wooden
box which can be seen here.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2013-Another-Year/27434864_xBFGRC#!i=2307657085&k=MGmc984&lb=1&s=L>

Ian - who is only sorry that