Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite January Spot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite January Spot
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:10:58 +0000
Sorry, Philippe, I misunderstood.  It is a locking handle.  You lift it
(turning it clockwise) to unlock the right-hand door; the left-hand door opens
second.  The only flaw in the design is that the left-hand door has no handle:
to open it you need an implement of some sort.  But the handle for operating
the riddling mechanism, or one of the irons on the left of the fire, is quite
adequate.

Chris