Re: [OM] speed limits, - Donald

Subject: Re: [OM] speed limits, - Donald
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:30:59 +0000
On 17/01/2013 13:02, philippe.amard wrote:

> DK where you leave from but that might be a lOOOoong drive
>
> So, if Metz is on your map, you're most welcome for a stop provided
> I'm in town (food and lodging)
>
> Amitiés
> Philippe

Actually, I don't know where I'm leaving from either! The ferries to and
from the island are booked, but I haven't decided on a route to the
south coast yet. It may just be Calais, in the end.

Yes, it is a long way, and on my own, my wife is still working that week
and won't arrive in Calvi until the Saturday, so she'll miss the first
stage of the Tour.

We're meeting up with American friends, so it should be a blast! Thank
you for your kind offer. I've no idea what the itinerary will be yet.
Just wanted to get the ferries booked for Corsica, in case it got very
busy...

;-)

D.

--