Re: [OM] speed limits, was My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] speed limits, was My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:18:56 -0500
Umm... 10% at 70 mph is 7 mph which is more than 11 kph.  Just what I
said... 3 kph is a pretty fine line.  But that wasn't my point.  My
point was that one needs to spend an inordinate amount of time
monitoring your speed with such a narrow tolerance.  Time spent closely
monitoring the speedometer rather than the road is much more dangerous
than 4 or 5 kph over the limit.

Chuck Norcutt