Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)

Subject: Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:47:03 -0800
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> I've got a box of pasta (veggy enriched), a box of instant
>> mashed potatoes, a bag of rice and packets of salmon mush.

Eeewww!!!

Sorry, I don't do manufactured food. It doesn't have to be expensive or slow to
be healthy and from scratch.

My frugal lunch of choice is a microwaved organic sweet potato with organic
flax oil, organic nutritional yeast, and organic raw goat yogurt, with some
dried organic goldenberries sprinkled on top.

Don't know what it costs, but it's damn healthy. Probably not as cheap as ramen.

Here in Canada, the raw goat yogurt is priceless -- I get $10 a quart from the
cognoscenti.