[OM] images of the verenahof - end of an era.

Subject: [OM] images of the verenahof - end of an era.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:53:41 +0100
In Feb 2000 I came for an interview in Switzerland and the company put
me up in the Hotel Verenahof. It was walking up to town from the hotel
next day for the interview when a pretty young lady gave a lovely smile
and said "gruezi" and I thought this is a nice friendly place I think I
would like to stay (at that time I didn't know that the swiss said
gruezi to everyone all the time).

In June the hotel was closed and has been empty ever since. 2 years ago
we moved offices into the freshly renovated building next door. Having
been empty for so long it had obviously fallen into decay, they will
totally renovate it in a year or two but just before christmas we were
allowed in to photograph it.

This gallery a mixture of pictures from the OMD with Panasonic 7-14 and
the XPro-1 with 18mm is the result.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/verenahof/27615706_89WRMb#!i=2325588708&k=fRJnTRV>

Comments and critic as always welcome

IanW