Re: [OM] speed limits, was My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] speed limits, was My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:46:55 -0500
Not the central US but my son used to be a New York State trooper and I
asked him one day about the speed limit leeway on high speed roads.  He
said there was no hard and fast rule and that every trooper might be a
little bit different.  However, he agreed that everyone is likely safe
up to 7 mph over a 65 mph limit and *maybe* up to 10.  But he said 10 is
pushing it.  You might make it past one trooper but not the next if he's
had a bad day.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt