Re: [OM] 1946 Chevy

Subject: Re: [OM] 1946 Chevy
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:14:50 -0800
Nice image, but I do believe that you have the year of the car wrong.
Looks like a '47 to me.  The grill is wrong for a '46.  See here:
<http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=711034&Year=1946&Make=CHEVROLET&Model=STYLEMASTER>
I had a '46 4 door back in the early '50s.  Also had a '48.
Paul in Portland OR