Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 09:11:00 -0500 (EST)
I couldn't agree more with Jim. I started out using my OM-D similarly  to
the way I used my older Olympus digitals and just enjoying the increase in
ease and performance. I slowly introduce myself to new features that I am
interested in. Just because your new camera can do 3,000 things your old one
didn't do doesn't mean you have to force yourself to learn them all now or
even ever. Take it slowly.

And you have no business stating what bothers you about the camera until
you use it for 3 months!

Best,
George

>Jim writes:

> I  know the feeling of being overwhelmed, Chuck.  My solution is to pick
the
> most useful features, learn them, and forget about the other features
that
> you paid for.  Use the manual if they must be  activated.  I firmly
believe
> that, as I push more details into  this old brain, others are pushed out.
 It