[OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: [OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:02:38 -0600
    High temp today here in our part of Minnesota was a minus 6 degrees
F.  Using that cool slide rule website some list member mentioned
(<http://www.antiquark.com/sliderule/sim/n909es/virtual-n909-es.html>)
(use the flip side), that's minus 21 C.  Sunday we head for Florida, and
Chuck N. hopes to join us for a day at the Archbold Biology Station.
Date of this second Florida ZuikoFest hasn't been decided, but we'll let
you know how it goes.  If Chuck is able to finally figure the dang thing
out, he'll let me handle his new OM-D.  Hopefully we'll be able to wed
it with the OM bellows and 38/2.8 or 20/2 macro lens.  Jumping spiders,
beware.
    A couple decades ago I bought a 16mm movie camera, a B&H 70DR.  It
may have shot scenes in WWII (at least, it looked like it did).  "You're
buying it for the lenses," the seller said; one of the lenses is an
Angenieux 25/.95.   These seem to be commanding a fair price on the Bay
(see item 1253100).  I'll try to rustle up a C-mount to OM or M4/3
adapter before Chuck joins us.  You want shallow depth of field?  What
will f.95 give?  Truth be told, I don't think I even used the lens on
the DR.
Dean