Re: [OM] Cracking photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Cracking photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:32:50 +0000
Halcyon days, Bob.  The RAF works on the BofB, the RN works on Trafalgar a fair
bit and the Army on its many famous campaigns but little seems to work on the
Government at the moment.

For instance, HM Forces are working hard and bravely in Afghanistan at the
moment, but there are still cuts on the way: fewer people to do more work . . .

Chris