Re: [OM] Confession, and a little confusion [was Panny 20mm/1.7 DOF]

Subject: Re: [OM] Confession, and a little confusion [was Panny 20mm/1.7 DOF]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:27:57 -0600
The term "usable" was specific to MY usable. I was speaking for just
myself. And then I even defined the usage. As a general purpose wide angle
lens, I'm quite enamoured with the 28/2, but I see certain characteristics
from it that will make me alter the way I shoot when it comes to a narrow
application. A particular application which I think both the 35/2 and
35/2.8 are slightly better at. Even though I do not own the 35/2, I've seen
enough pictures from them in my narrow application to know that it does
pretty well in that regard. But, I also see almost the same characteristics
(close enough) to know that the 35/2 and 35-80 are redundant. If anything,
I think the 35-80 is better.

This three lens kit that I'm trying out seems to be just about nuts on for
me.

AG

--
Ken Norton