Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived
From: jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:50:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for responding, Frank.  I am trying to interpret the comments about the
menus of the E-M5.  I can't tell whether the menus represent a lapse into
complexity and obscurity or whether they are developed upon the deep and
feature-laden menus of the late E-system cameras?  What say you?

Joel W.

P.S. I have an E-620.  Should I have bought your E-30?