Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases

Subject: Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:44:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>  Seconded -- I got mine from "photokanic2010", for what that's worth, and it
>does the job just fine.

     My focus was in obtaining a corded shutter release, but if I do get
interested in a wireless one I'll keep this one in mind.   I see that Jiakgong
has these, and they are one of my two reliable off-shore sellers.

     How snugly does the cable connector seat into the camera body connector?
I might be tempted to get one of the cables separately and use it to retrofit
the fancy timer release that I bought but cannot use due to the faulty
connector.

Chris