Re: [OM] Cracking photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Cracking photos
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:24:20 -0500
What's the word for greater than Halcyon. <g> I'm not sure I'm entirely unhappy
about cuts to military spending. I believe we've spent too much for too long
for insufficient reason. But then that's my view of my government. And now we
have our neo-conservatives acting like they want to go to war with Iran. I'm
sorry, but I don't see any reason whatsoever for going to war with Iran. The
nuclear genie is out of the bottle. We let it out. True, someone else would
have if we hadn't, but still.

Too much fighting for too long. Can we find a way to contain those folks who
feel like they just have to fight so the rest of us can build some lasting
peace?

--Bob