Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases

Subject: Re: [OM] Remote Shutter Releases
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:24:32 -0600
> To  make the experience even nicer, it was the expensive OEM cord.
> Ugh!

Likelihood of an "Ugh!" moment is directly proportional to the cost of
the item. I've got some cheep, cheesy crudolla that I cobbed together
20 years ago that just won't die. But I've bought pricey items that
I've snagged, broken or otherwise mutilated the very first time I used
it.

The problem is that when going someplace where I'll shoot with fellow
Zuikoholics, I've got to leave the the nasty stuff behind and take
only the fancy items. And I end up with shrug moments where I just
have to say "oh well" and move on.

One of these days I'll show up to a Zuikofest with just home-made junk
held together with electrical tape.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx