Re: [OM] m42 zuiko on Can*n

Subject: Re: [OM] m42 zuiko on Can*n
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:45:57 -0600
> I'll admit I went to some effort to try the old CZJ 50/2.8 Tessar on the
5D, but I was trying to find if a tessar design had different/better bokeh
than the double Gauss of all newer 50 mm lenses. (BTW, can't be done
without fairly serious surgery to the lens.)

Wouldn't it have been just easier and probably quicker to just run a test
roll of film through a legacy camera that had that mount and pay $5 for
processing and a photoCD?

Honestly, there are times when we over think these things.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx