Re: [OM] Andrew: your son

Subject: Re: [OM] Andrew: your son
From: jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:33:23 -0800 (PST)
I think of him in the course of my many different commutes via two-wheeled
machines. What was it he said, "I feel like I've been run over."  Something
like that?  Sounded like a feller who's going to be around for a while. My son
is exponentially more cautious than I. That's a blessing I think.  What a worry
children can be.  I suffer over them far more than they ever will/would over me.

Joel W.