[OM] +1 for Andrew's "SLR Compendium"

Subject: [OM] +1 for Andrew's "SLR Compendium"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:49:42 -0500
I haven't had it long enough to do anything other than leaf through it
but was pleased to see it's not simply a list of manufacturers and
models and features (although that's the last half of the book).  The
first part of the book is the development history of the SLR and the
functions and features that developed over the years and who implemented
them.  I was also pleased to see that the OM-D E-M5 is in there too...
even though it's not technically an SLR.

I think the first part will be a good read and the second part a good
reference.  Recommended - even though I've only glanced through it.

Chuck Norcutt