Re: [OM] (OM) OT Anson Concerto

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Anson Concerto
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:00:26 -0600
> My father was a flight instructor and for my first time in an airplane,
> when I was about 10, he had one of his crop-dusting buddies take me up and
> do barrel loops and swoops near the ground.  My mother, on the ground,
> nearly died, but I loved it.  I've always loved flying - the wilder, the
> better!

Maybe Chris could take on crop-dusting as a post-military flying career. ;)

Forget official airshows. I prefer to watch these guys do their
thing--especially once the tank gets near empty and it's still
morning. Later in the day they are fatigued and tend to do more
sweeping turns and get hung up in power lines.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx