Re: [OM] Sandy Thompson can stop the drought

Subject: Re: [OM] Sandy Thompson can stop the drought
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:02:11 -0500
Bill,

I agree, I like older camera designs. Most of my gear is stuff made in the
80s and 90s, but some of it, like my Leica M6 and my Hasselblad, are very
old designs that were still being made after decades almost unchanged. I
do have a digital SLR, Canon 5DmkII, that I bought to do commercial work
with, and I have done some fine art work with it. I like the image quality
but HATE the overly complex 'user interface'. Like my OM, Leica, and
Hasselblad...just 3 controls: shutter, aperture, focus. Easy!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook