Re: [OM] The Boys of Winter...

Subject: Re: [OM] The Boys of Winter...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:50:00 -0500
Sorry, but I was confused with you saying "zone focusing" followed by
complaints that the camera was not tracking.  That just didn't compute.
  I guess I'm not surprised that the E-M5 doesn't track well at 300mm
and a small aperture.  It would be interesting though to know if it can
track well with a larger aperture.  But I suppose such a thing doesn't
exist for micro 4/3 at 300mm.

I'm not much of an action shooter.  I've never been able to get my Canon
5D to track well at even shorter focal lengths and larger apertures.

Chuck Norcutt