Re: [OM] Continuous AF tracking, was: The Boys of Winter...

Subject: Re: [OM] Continuous AF tracking, was: The Boys of Winter...
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:02:41 -0600
Chuck,
I usually shoot as you do, with focus on the AEL button.  I have another
bunch of settings saved for continuous autofocus and I found that it worked
well enough to track soccer once I had moved to the E-3.  With the E-1 I
was better off manually focusing either the DZ 50-200 or Tammy 80-200/2.8
with adapter.  It seems like the kind of thing David was shooting is SLR
territory -- no intermediary between the photons and the eye!  But I am
certainly no expert, and I expect Oly will get there with the OM-D line,
since it is the only major complaint I have heard about the camera.

Joel W.

P.S. Donald -- I'm subscribed under a new email account.  Are you seeing
this?